Who We Are
The Associate Board of the Infant Welfare Society of Chicago (IWS) is a group of active and caring young professionals. The group seeks to raise awareness of the IWS organization and the healthcare issues that the dedicated staff members are addressing at the clinic for the medically underserved women, children and families in Chicago.
What We Do
- Organize fundraising events to raise awareness for the IWS organization
- Raise funds that directly benefit programs and patients
- Sponsor volunteer events to provide members with fun ways to give back to the community
- Collaborate with the organization’s Executive and Auxiliary Board to assist with special projects
- Provide a creative, professional and social outlet for members to offer support and build awareness for the IWS cause by giving generously of our time and sharing our unique talents, experiences and perspectives